Friday, September 12, 2014

Friday Favorites


Momfessionals


With season premieres just around the corner I thought I would share a few of my favorite t.v. shows which I can not wait to come back on!!
After months of horrible reality t.v. which I will not lie but do enjoy to a certain extent I am so looking forward to some good 'ole fashioned television shows to watch in the evenings!

First up is Nashville, I love a good drama and it can't get any better than this show.  I love all the music and can Deacon and Rayna just get together already please!




I was hesitant to even add Revenge to this list.  It used to be so good but now it's just getting weird.  I'm worried this season might kill this show if last season didn't already.  I'll still be tuning in though just to see what happens since I've been a follower from the beginning.




Ugghhh this show, The Following, it's so darn scary!  It's one of those shows that I can't stop watching even though I'm scared to watch it every time.  It is VERY suspenseful and I dread watching but I just can't turn away, I can't!  I'm curious to see where this season goes after the past finale.




After watching something scary I need some humor and I do love a good comedy!  The Goldbergs is hilarious, the mother is an absolute nut and I love that I can relate to her crazy mom ways except I usually just think them she full on does it.  It's also a fun throw back to the 80's. 



Of course Modern Family is a favorite!
I'm pretty sure everyone has seen this show by now if not, where have you been?




I look forward to Friday nights to watch Last Man Standing, why, I don't know.  It's a good easy comedy I guess.  Tim Allen is very conservative and his daughters and wife are a bit more liberal.  The show brings up political junk but it's done in a humorous way making it light and funny.  It's something fun to watch after the long week.




Parenthood.....need I say more?!  
By far my favorite show I have ever watched.  I just started watching this 3 seasons ago and spent the first half of the Summer going back and watching every single episode I had missed on Netflix.  To say I am sad this is the last season is an understatement!  I wish this show could go on forever.  I love that they pretty much cover every life event a person/family could ever deal with and I seriously want a cliffs notes on this show so I can go back in the future to remember how each character dealt with a certain situation at the time.  I cry every episode....every single time.
Watch it!




I haven't heard of too many new shows that sound like they are going to be good except for, Marry Me.  I'm looking forward to watching this new show coming in October, we loved Happily Ever After and it's supposed to be just as hilarious.  Hopefully it will be good! 




I know Scandal and The Good Wife are supposed to be really good but I never watched them because of recording conflicts with my previous shows.  Other than those two what are a few of your favorite shows that I might be missing out on?

2 comments:

V @ X-tremely V said...

Love Nashville! Can't wait for it to return in a couple of weeks :)

Becca said...

I loooove Parenthood! I am so sad this is the last season too but I'm so excited for it to start again.