Friday, September 19, 2014

Apple Picking





After I picked Brooklyn up from school yesterday we drove up the hill to meet my sister n law and nephew to do some apple picking.  Brooklyn was so excited she announced it to everyone as soon as I dropped her off at school.  I was excited to get some cute pictures of our little pickers since it is always so beautiful up there.  I love how serene and relaxing it is just spending a couple hours up there.













Both Brooklyn and Jonas loved eating the apples, it was so much fun watching them together.


Unfortunately Kayla was at school and could not come, we also had to get back to pick her up so didn't stay too long but I'm thinking maybe we should plan a weekend every Fall where we can have an apple picking cousins day?!!



1 comment:

Becca said...

Yes! We totally should!