Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Bits of Easter Here and There

Kayla asked me last week "When are you going to put out all the bunny decorations for Easter Mom?"  Apparently my decorating for Easter is not enough to catch her eye, I asked her if she has looked around the house at all because my decorations have been up for the past month.  I don't go all out with Easter decorations atleast not like Christmas or anything.  Spring is more about the pretty colors and flowers outside for me but there are definitely bunnies scattered around the house....if you look!



After looking at all these pictures I'm not quite sure she has lived in the same house for the past month!  The bunnies are kind of hard to miss, right?  
Can you believe Easter Sunday is here in just 4 short days, hope you are all ready!!

Savvy Southern Style

6 comments:

WhiteWhispers2u said...

Looks Great! I never hardly decorate for many Holidays any longer.I should I have a lil Grandson that would adore it all.Happy Easter !!!

Kelli said...

Shannon your home is beautiful. I always love when you share pictures of your home...I get wonderful decorating ideas. :)
Happy Easter!

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

Cute cute decor and great photos. Thanks so much for linking to Wow Us Wednesdays. The button you added is not linked to the blog. If you would please fix that or just add a highlighted link. Thanks so much.

Kim

White Lace and Promises said...

OMGoodness! You did a great job of putting it all together. I don't do anything, but a few eggs and flowers at Easter. I do love your wire basket of eggs and the three tired baskets of nests and eggs and bunnies. I am your newest follower. I hope you'll visit and follow me sometime.

Valerie@chateaualamode.typepad.com said...

All your decorations are super cute....love that bunny garland. Enjoy your Easter weekend with your darling family. xo

Anonymous said...

I call that a lot of decorating :)

Very lovely home you have...

:)Hope