Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Our Halloween Home




















Is it just me or are the days flying by, I feel like I'm a taxi picking up one kid running errands and then going to pick up the other kid, home to start dinner and help with homework and then it's bedtime!
The days are already getting shorter and the weather is definitely cooling making it feel much more like Fall, finally!
Most of our Halloween decorations are out except for the last bits I add on actual Halloween to spook it up a bit.
A few of my favorite things about Fall are the delicious dinners I cook up, yummy pumpkin smelling candles burning every evening, pumpkins everywhere, all of us watching our favorite Halloween movies together cuddled on the couch and the excitement that the holidays are just beginning!
What's your favorite thing about Fall?

See you on Thursday for Ten on Ten!

5 comments:

Sabrina said...

You always decorate so cute for each holiday!

Sarah said...

I love how you have little surprises around every corner! Super cute!

Kelli said...

LOVE IT! I just love your home Shannon. Are you sure you could not fly out here and help me decorate my new house?

Billie Jo said...

Oh. My. Heavens.

I love it, Shannon!

How I wish I could pop in for a visit! It is so inviting. : )

Amber Lyon Ferguson said...

Gorgeous pictures!
Amber @junkaholicsunanimous